Senior Financial Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our Center Of Excellence team! This role will be the primary business partner providing financial and analytical support for several manufacturing facilities within our GP Wood Products businesses in the South and Southeast. This role creates value by providing actionable manufacturing analysis, cost analysis & benchmark reporting, as well as process improvement tracking for management. While in this position you will obtain excellent knowledge of the key drivers of success in our business and will be provided the opportunity to learn from all levels of management in one of the largest private companies in America.
The role is currently based at our Corporate Office in Atlanta, GA, but we may consider work to be performed remotely by a candidate located near a GP Wood Products Facility in the South or Southeast (TX, AL, GA).Travel to GP HQ in Atlanta, GA may be required for training and onboarding. Travel to Atlanta is in addition to, any inherent travel requirements of the role, which supports multiple locations.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Report and analyze monthly results and trends
- Provide analytical support on capital and major expense projects
- KPI and cost benchmarking/bet tracking and analysis
- Planning and forecasting ownership
- Ad hoc analysis
- Provide input and recommendations for process improvements by respectfully challenging historical practices
- Proactively build mutually beneficial relationships with others, to better understand and utilize the resources available to the business
- Leverage a natural curiosity and entrepreneurial mind-set to identify opportunities that create value and advance the current state
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience in a role(s) with a focus on financial analysis, accounting, strategy and/or economic modeling
- Understanding of key accounting and financial concepts, cost accounting principles, business drivers and key performance indicators
- Familiarity with the use of NPV, IRR, ROI and other valuation metrics
- Experience working with a large volume of data from multiple sources, performing analysis and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 25%, including overnight stays
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- Manufacturing industry experience (building products a plus)
- Previous roles with heavy ad hoc analysis requirements
- Cost analytics experience and/or Financial modeling experience
- Advanced or higher level MS Excel skills (pivot tables and reporting, working with macros, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
- Experience with data analysis/visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (i.e. Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau)
Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com