Phillips-Medisize LLC is growing and has immediate openings for our Finishing Technician role at our Clinton, MA facility. Finishing Technicians create value by leading an assembly cell, as well as setting-up, monitoring, troubleshooting, and adjusting all finishing and assembly-related processes and equipment to ensure efficient operation and high-quality parts.
This role is a 12-hour rotating shift on either days or nights and offers a $2000 sign-on bonus.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventive maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and recordkeeping
- Communicate changes/issues with Team Leader and with technicians on other shifts
- Ensure quality of all parts and adjust equipment/processes as needed
- Participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action, and internal/external customer satisfaction
- Lead an assembly cell team
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) year or more experience in a manufacturing, production, industrial or military environment OR a Two-Year technical degree in a Maintenance, Electrical, Automation or Industrial program
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment or machines
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading an assembly cell/team
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com