Manager, Public Policy - Tax
Koch Companies Services, LLC (KCS), a subsidiary of Koch Industries, is seeking a Manager, Public Policy – Tax to join our team in Washington, D.C.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain and improve knowledge system to collect, understand, and react to tax policy information in key initiative areas at federal, state, and international areas.
- Support KII tax capability to anticipate, steer, and react to changes in law, regulation, or practice.
- Support public sector in communicating tax policy strategies to key policymakers and other stakeholders. Develop analysis, materials, impact assessments, and other inputs to help drive development of tax policy and to strengthen government advocacy.
- Build/deploy government interaction capability in foreign markets that impact global tax positions.
- Maintain and improve working knowledge of Koch’s businesses and relationships with key Koch business leaders and capability leaders. Leverage acquired knowledge to help frame tax analyses to support tax strategic decision-making.
The Experience You Will Bring
- JD or MBA degree
What Will Put You Ahead
- Law firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Master's degree in Taxation
- Experience working with public policy development or advocacy
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf