Who We Are Looking For:
Molex CCS PSBU team is seeking a Project Manager to lead fast paced, global, cross functional teams. You are a smart, quick, positive, and confident collaborator that brings clarity and direction to every project. Your customers are happy when you are assigned to their projects because you understand their requirements and you keep them informed. Your team members like to work with you because you set achievable targets and communicate your expectations. You identify and mitigate risks and escalate in a transparent and collaborative way. You are an exceptional performer. If you share our passion for creating value, if you are entrepreneurial and customer focused, we would like you to join our team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Partnering with Product Managers, you will lead Global cross functional teams that design our interconnect gateway products and the processes by which they are built. You will drive to achieve the technical, schedule, and budget objectives & strive to exceed expectations of every project. The members of your teams will include engineers from many disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Test, Quality, Sourcing, etc.). You will also collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners in Asia and North America, and Europe to deliver solutions to our diverse international customers.
- Be the Customer focal point during the New Product Development Process
- Lead New product introduction and deliver on commitments to customers exercising Product Development Process
- Oversee governance and compliance to customers’ requirement
- Transform data into clear executable Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that involves coordination across multiple Molex Global sites
- Responsible for facilitating critical project milestone reviews that drive decisions and mitigate project scope, schedule, cost risks to meet customer requirements
- Welcome change management ideas that drive process improvements and encourages our corporate culture
- Mentor the cross functional team members
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in related field: Management, Operations, Technical
- Demonstrated 5+ years progressive experience in a Project/Program role focused on new product development or lifecycle execution
- Ability to lead multiple technical projects simultaneously and deliver to agreed upon timing and quality expectations
- Strong business acumen and the ability to partner effectively across the various, technical functions including Mechanical Design Engineers and Product Managers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent
- Advanced Quality planning tools or procedures (FMEA, SPC, etc.)
- Working knowledge of standard program management tools
- Proficient in Office 365, MS Project, Database Management, Excel Analytics
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf