When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Quality Engineer in Richburg, SC!
This position is responsible for implementing Quality Assurance for products, projects, and processes within the plant.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support Quality Management systems in the plant to profitably fulfill customer expectations
- Participate in driving achievement of Quality assurance objectives in a continuous improvement environment
- Strive for operational excellence in product, process quality and reliability
- Implement Quality tools in all aspects of organization eg: PFMEA, Control Plans, Gauge R&R, advanced problem solving, 6 Sigma
- Support and facilitate structured containment measures
- Use problem solving methods eg: 8D, DMAIC, 5WHY, etc. and implement corrective actions
- Support proper implementation of ISO 9001 standard requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality role
- Experience using basic Quality tools eg: PFMEA, 6 Sigma
- Experience using problem-solving methods eg: 8D, DMAIC, 5WHY, etc.
- Experience creating and interpreting data reports
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience using statistical analysis
- Experience with ISO 9001 requirements and implementation
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf