Recruiter – Skilled Trades (Open to Remote)
We are on the hunt for a Recruiter – Hourly Manufacturing Skilled Trades (Open to Remote) to join our Koch Industries Global Talent Solutions team, which supports recruiting across the Koch enterprise (Molex, Phillips-Medisize, Georgia-Pacific, Koch Industries, Flint Hills Resources, INVISTA, Guardian). At Koch, we strive to create value for society in everything we do, and in doing this, we challenge the status quo across all levels (that's the norm here), we innovate, and we believe that pre-determined career paths/job descriptions and salary ranges/pay bans stifle value creation and the entrepreneurial/innovative environment we foster.
In this Recruiter you will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting for non-exempt manufacturing/operations hiring for Koch business throughout the U.S. You will collaborate with hiring managers and HR business partners across Koch to fully understand talent needs. The ideal individual will have a high sense of urgency, handle multiple competing priorities and the ability to develop authentic relationships. Lastly, you will be passionate about identifying the right talent that aligns with our company culture to help drive transformation in our respective businesses.
This position is open to remote working opportunities but have a preference for this role to be in Wisconsin or Minnesota.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own full-cycle recruiting across several Koch businesses across the US; focusing on partnering with hiring supervisors to define recruitment strategies, assess external/internal candidates against business needs, and apply interviewing techniques to assess for culture fit and knowledge
- Coach and influence hiring managers while making effective hiring decisions and maintaining a high level of communication
- Gather, analyze and present information related to the supply/demand of talent, the labor market and compensation hiring trends, new sourcing avenues, and other relevant market data to help influence positive change
- Manage the candidate engagement, while providing a positive experience and maintaining responsive communication, ultimately making Koch a preferred employer to our candidates throughout the recruiting process. Create a brand-worthy, inclusive candidate experience that helps us attract talent.
- Build, communicate and executive effective sourcing strategies and use research techniques such as direct sourcing, data mining, and networking to identify and attract a diverse slate of quality candidates both internally and externally
- Adhere to and provide guidance on internal/external laws, regulations, compliance standards, and HR policies and procedures related to maintaining compliance throughout the selection process
- Stay abreast/research new recruiting technology that will drive efficiencies and eliminate waste
- Collaboration amongst HR team and business partners to understand the organizations talent position, identify gaps, and build short and long-term recruiting strategies/initiatives
- Positively influence change and company culture across talent solutions team, customers and business partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recruiting experience (corporate or agency) within manufacturing operations
- Experience with relationship management, specifically cultivating and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with key customers
- Experience building, communicating and executing recruiting strategies that drive a diverse slate of qualified candidates
- Experience advising customers and influencing decisions that lead to improved business outcomes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience utilizing CRM’s (Talemetry, Salesforce, Smashfly, Pipedrive, etc.) to pipeline, track and network with talent
- Experience utilizing extensive on-line searches and database searches to identify high potential candidates (LinkedIn, Indeed, social media, open web, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
For this position we anticipate paying $60,000 to $90,000 per year.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf