Branding and Communication Intern - Online/Offline (m/f)
If you are looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit. And, If you want to add value to the company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.
Guardian Industries is looking for a Branding & Communication online/offline Intern to join our Global Communication team in Bertrange (Luxembourg).
As an Internal Branding & Communication intern you will be supporting the central global Communications team in implementing the content strategy for Guardian Glass.
We are looking for a candidate who is very motivated, creative, team player and who has real passion about internal communication.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- End to end management of our picture portfolio website which implies to:
- Identify the needs (projects, products)
- Obtain photo rights
- Look for existing pictures or organize photo shooting
- Publish the photos on our website
- Content population on our other digital platforms
- Support in our Newsletter preparation
- Help in content translation coordination
- Assist with the management of our collateral material
- Improvement of existing content whenever needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Student in Marketing Communications (Current enrollment preferably in Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with a 'convention de stage' mandatory (tri-partite agreement between student, school and company).
- Familiar with Content Management System
- Basic knowledge in digital marketing
- Fluent in English and any other languages is a great asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office