PRIMARY PURPOSE: Lead and execute production plan in a daily basis making sure all the different areas are aligned and meet commitments, continues improvement programs, preventive maintenance, meet KPI’s (scrap, QNs, absorption, safety, lean process, etc) also execute and partnership with NPI team. Fiber Optic Area
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform data analysis and implement process improvements.
- Coordinate manufacturing teams
- Problem solving, facilitator and lead for the team to make things happen
- Variation analysis, head count balance, ramping plans, new products introduction commitments
- Understand, support and contribute to the current Molex Total Quality Management Systems (TQM), Six Sigma, International Organization of Standards (ISO) and Environment, and/or Health and Safety Management Systems (EH&S) following established policies and procedures.
- Understand, follow and respect the provisions described in Molex Code of Conduct and Ethics, LFT (Federal Labor Law), RIT (Internal Labor Regulation) and other regulations applicable to Molex Mexico. Know and follow the evacuation plan and emergency response plan. Avoid unsafe acts to minimize accidents.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Lead his and dotted line team as Operations Superintendent
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 years of experience as operations superintendent or manager
- Management skills and people management experience
- Data analysis and process improvement
- Knowledge of 5's and Lean Manufacturing
- Standard Time Calculations
- Statistical Control
- Analysis and Design of Tooling, Devices
- 3 years of experience as an Electronic Assembly Process Engineer.
- Balance and Optimize Production Lines
- Routine and BOM structure strong knowledge
- Development and application of Engineering Changes (ECN's)
- Fiber Optic experience
- Use and Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning. (APQP)
- Knowledge of International Quality Standards (ISO, QS, TS)
- Drive analysis and Application of Corrective Actions (RAC, RDP, 8'D)
- Selection and Qualification of Suppliers
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering