Compliance Support Specialist
The Pipeline and Terminals Operations Group at Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Compliance Support Specialist to join our Compliance Group. This role will align with a team approach to doing business, working on the highest priorities for the team, cross-training when needed, embracing the value driven by this approach to support Event Reporting and Tracking, Document Management, Records Information Management, and Management of Change systems for the business.
****This role can sit in the following offices/locations: Rosemount MN, Wichita KS, or Corpus Christi TX****
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the consistent application of incident reporting and tracking within the business and help advance our application of learning organization principles
- Assist the business in the development and communication for Event, Audit and MOC driven metrics through continuous improvement in the use of systems and tools
- Develop and implement a capability that minimizes the burden on the business for system base knowledge, providing interactive tools to facilitate the collection, documentation and sharing of information for Event Reporting, Document Management, RIM, and Management of Change systems
- Develop and execute on a consistent Document Management process, ensuring business stakeholder feedback and impacts are incorporated into the process while maintaining a strict adherence to the process to manage business risk
- Proactively evaluate, recommend, and select innovative compliance solutions to RIM, Management of Change, Event Management, and Document Management
- Identify and apply the appropriate tools for the appropriate work as it relates to support group compliance systems, such as, RIM, MOC, Event Management, and Document Management
- Develop simple systems and programs that can identify and differentiate compliance and beyond compliance investments. Embrace a risk-based approach to beyond compliance actions, with transparency to the business for decision-making
- Support the business with audit preparedness and execution
- Act as a liaison to operations, support staff, and other Koch companies for guidance and direction on managed compliance systems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associate Degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in one of the following areas: Records Management, Documentation Control, Information Management, Information Technology, Change Management, Quality Assurance, or regulatory compliance in a pipeline company or government agency
- Experience in project management (i.e. creating a scope of work, identifying milestones and tasks, confirm delivery of services, and track progress to completion)
- Experience applying marginal analysis to work being performed and the risk it addresses
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least two (2) years of experience in one of the following areas: Records Management, Documentation Control, Information Management, Information Technology, Change Management, Quality Assurance, or regulatory compliance in a pipeline company, or government agency
- Experience in Enablon and Accelerator KMS software
- Coordinating a document management program, records information management, management of change, or event reporting and tracking program
- Experience of data integration, automation, or other related software programs or application
- Experience managing regulatory requirements for DOT, Environmental, or Health and Safety programs
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf