When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next HR Generalist in Corsicana, TX! This position is on-site in a manufacturing environment. This position reports to the HRBP.
This position will be key in moving us along in our HR transformation journey. While learning the business, your contribution will be at an HR generalist level and as our model transforms, your contribution will shift to helping our employees and supervisors create value in our MBM® culture through transformation and self-actualization.
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Experience supporting business transformation initiatives
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of hiring processes
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes while supporting transformation efforts
- Assist in investigations and employee relation matters with support from legal, compliance and HRBP
- Ensures proper administration of all HR-related policies, procedures, systems and processes.
- Supports specific client groups and supports HR Business Partners within their assigned client group(s) with employee relation and day-to-day HR life cycle matters
- Partner with outsource recruiting initiatives and temporary labor processes
- Collaborate with supervisors around performance management, such as assisting with annual employee performance reviews, answering questions from employees and managers, etc.
- Offboard employees and conduct exit interviews
- Conduct employee orientation and help organize training & development initiatives
- Ensure new hire has a smooth onboarding experience and connect the new employee with key information, resources, and people within the organization
- Partner and promote HR programs to create an employee-oriented experience that balances the needs of the business
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Administer, respond to, and represent the company for unemployment claims and appeals within assigned client groups
- Comprehend, analyze, and interpret business-related documents to offer strong business solutions to clients
- Apply judgement based on knowledge and discernment
- Own hourly staffing: forecasting, staffing plan execution, onboarding effectiveness, and maintain electronic employee files
- Identify HR Compliance risks, develop gap closure plan and implement a systematic approach to maintaining compliance
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of HR experience
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Outstanding knowledge of HRIS systems
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf