What You Will Do In Your Role
Responsible for managing a group of Product Managers in Asia. Drive and execute strategies and tactics driven by the BU/divisional objectives. The Director of Marketing ensures that the product and marketing efforts are tailored to support Molex’s overall profitable growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Define and manage PM’s business and strategic plans aligned with the CSBU objectives.
Increase revenue and market share of assigned product segments in the Taiwan ODM market
Improve profit of assigned product line(s). Leads cost reduction activities, new technologies and quality improvements.
Drive and execute strategic improvements that enhance customer experience.
Drive and execute global initiatives aligning resources to support the activity.
Manages new product development activity and commercialized products associated with the assigned portfolio driving print position with key customers
Identifies opportunities to establish and develop industry partner relationships & drive key customer front facing activities
Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
REQUIRED: •Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering.
PREFERRED: •Master degree
WORK EXPERIENCE: REQUIRED:
- 10+ Years of experience preferably within the connector and electronics industry.
- Experience in product marketing and/or sales management.
- Experience in developing, executing and managing product portfolios.
- English speaking
- Track Record of Closing New Opportunities
- Technical background (electrical or mechanical).
- Managing Resources
What Will Put You Ahead
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Organized and forward thinking.
- PC skills •Proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Comfortable with decision making.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Experience in negotiating and working with contract manufacturers and electronics market OEM’s.