What You Will Do In Your Role
- Site training representative to provide training needs/Plan.
- Training system maintenance at site level.
- Coordinate with trainers to complete all required trainings.
- Be the certified trainer and perform the training to employee.
- Monitor the site level training progress and achievement and provide the solution for continues improvement.
- Site OJT leader to manage the whole employee qualification process.
- Maintain all training record and skill certificates.
- Be the training SME to assist all kinds of audits.
The Experience You Will Bring
- College or Bachelor degree.
- Experience with Medical industrial training/learning system management.
- Experience partnering /collaborating on projects across different functions.
- Superior consulting, communication, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to adapt style to all levels of management and employees.
- Experience in working with multiple levels, groups and/or matrix organizations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people and with team members.
- Excellent office 365 skill.