PRODUCTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Georgia-Pacific’s Hummingbird is seeking a talented, experienced and highly-collaborative Production Graphic Designer to join our team in Cincinnati, OH. The Production Graphic Designer will partner closely with Project Managers and the Prepress Department to receive in client supplied art and adapt it to structures developed for the Corrugated Packaging and Displays industry.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Using brand guidelines and existing collateral as a visual reference, partner with project Managers and the Prepress Department to adapt art to a packaging/display/structure and implement specific layout requirements
- Keeping track of all work and time using our Web Interface
- Using Hummingbird best practices to correct and edit client art
- Identifying opportunities to optimize the process of producing Production Ready artwork
- Possessing a keen eye for quality and attention to detail
- Leveraging strong time-management skills, excellent organizational skills, the ability to be self-sufficient and operate with minimal direction, and a positive attitude
- Communicating with peers and management in a fast-paced environment
- Possessing a strong sense of business acumen and the ability to understand and apply organizational strategies and objectives to daily work
- Utilizing constructive criticism & feedback in order to develop and refine art
- Organizing working files and maintaining existing file organization structures
- Seeking and sharing knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of package design
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) or more years’ working as a Production Graphic Designer
- Three (3) or more years’ intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of printing and prepress requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the Corrugated or Packaging Industry
- Experience in the Digital Printing Industry
- Experience working with Creative Designers and Prepress Operators
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf