This role will assist the Product Stewardship Manager, working in Koch Companies Services, LLC (subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc.) and will partner with various Koch business functions to integrate product compliance and risk management controls during all phases of product development and commercialization. This role is primarily responsible for managing global hazard communication compliance and serve as support for product and chemical compliance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain process for generating and maintaining global compliance documents for hazard communication globally
- Assist in the continuous improvement of Product Stewardship Management Systems for the business (to ensure business continuity and robust knowledge processes)
- Assist the business in the development, implementation and integration of processes, procedures and tools needed to ensure product regulatory compliance and product risk management
- Support other business capabilities to ensure compliant supply chain processes (change management, product formulation changes, supplier approvals, regulatory analysis and documentation, etc.)
- Assist in maintaining Product Stewardship Systems such as licenses, registrations, training, chemical inventory and product and fertilizer registration database, etc.
- Ensure that hazard communication programs and best practices are identified and leveraged appropriately across businesses, sites and product lines
- Monitor and manage emerging issues in the areas of Product Stewardship and hazard communication.
- Engage in problem solving and developing innovative, leverageable, sustainable solutions to ongoing challenges for customers.
- Engage with other capabilities within the KCS organization including environmental, waste, and EHS systems to collaborate on various opportunities.
A successful applicant will have the following characteristics:
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong initiative and drive for continuous improvement
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 1 year of experience working in Regulatory and Commercial Compliance, Environmental OR Product Stewardship in the chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer or petroleum industry
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years of relevant technical experience
- Willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years’ experience working with global chemical regulations and hazard communication
- Experience working with regulatory agencies
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf