IT Business Analyst (Remote)
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. For more information on KBX, visit www.KBX.com.
KBX Technology Solutions, LLC is seeking an IT Business Analyst that facilitates business process improvements via the methodical investigation, analysis, review, and documentation of functional business specifications. This resource manages the requirements development process through the design, analysis, specification, and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements. This position will also coordinate and manage the implementation and/or integration of products, or new features for clients, including client training.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong initiative and be a self-starter with limited management oversight
- Proven analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment with other developers and analysts
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on mid-sized to large projects
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build relationships with our business partners to discover opportunities and build technical solutions that optimize business processes
- Challenge customers respectfully to think about different options – comfortable providing them with options rather than just perform what they request
- Lead enhancements/integrations/projects requiring full project life cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation)
- Foster a professional work environment and consistently looks for innovative ways to provide value to the business
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
- Develop functional test plans, and user acceptance test plans, and related scenarios
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, support teams and customers for projects you are assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in system design and project management
- High School Diploma
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of data mapping experience
- 1+ years of related EDI or API experience
- Experience in Transportation or Logistics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools including the MS BI stack
- Experience with VB.net Applications
- Customer implementation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf