Strategic Planning Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars. You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives. We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society.
Today, consumers expect to be continuously connected to the rest of the world via their mobile devices. This is especially true in cars, which have become more than a mode of transportation — they are now a moving complement to their owners’ living spaces. At Molex, our Consumer Device Integration business segment is focused on connecting smart devices with the vehicle and is seeking a dynamic and proactive Strategic Planning Analyst to join the team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a global team and advise business leadership on financial impacts of all initiatives/decisions, including but not limited to investments and business model evaluation using economic thinking and marginal analysis through Principled Entrepreneurship.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Analytical and strategic thinker known for proposing creative solutions and thinking outside of the box
- Effective communication with leadership and subject matter experts
- Experience building relationships and collaborating with others to drive value
- Deals effectively with ambiguity and change, and can adapt quickly and appropriately to a range of situations
- Demonstrates and fosters a sense of urgency, strong commitment and accountability while making sound decisions and achieving goals
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as a strategic business partner for the Consumer Device Integration business segment, including leadership, product management, and engineering
- Provide financial insight into key drivers at a business unit, segment, and product family level that lead to profitable action
- Develop relationships with peers across various disciplines, along with decision makers, to engage in key economic and strategic decisions
- Serve as an active member of product development teams; helping to guide the teams with sound economic thinking, alternative identification/assessment, and constructive challenge
- Develop data analytics, scenario analysis, and economic modeling to support and improve decision making
- Work with business leaders to develop product roadmaps and integrate into long-term business forecasts
- Continuously assess the market, looking for trends with customers and perform competitor analysis
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business related degree
- 5+ years of experience in Finance or Product Management
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.