Director of Enterprise Applications
Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the automotive, medical, consumer electronics, and datacom industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrow’s challenges. Molex is seeking a Director of Enterprise Applications to aid in optimization of our EA capability. This role is a part of the EA leadership team responsible for defining, developing, and executing on Enterprise Applications services and operations that optimize service delivery and support business strategies for a global Molex One. As such, this person will be responsible for establishing internal service models, long-term roadmaps, and providing measurements of business value achievement along with operating efficiency for the edge/ancillary applications to the ERP ecosystem.
This role would have work from home flexibility from the following locations: Wichita, Atlanta, Reno, Auburn Hills, Dallas, and Lisle.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with leadership and Molex Transformation Management Office (TMO) to establish an Enterprise Applications roadmap aligned to business requirements, strategy and transformation initiatives including Application Rationalization and Technology Lifecycle Management.
- Collaborate with Business Partners and Enterprise Architecture to evolve and design solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Partner with other Core Technology Services leaders to implement new platforms and to modernize integration.
- Manage a global team of Business Systems Analysts, Developers, Quality Engineering, DevOps, and EDI.
- Collaborate and team build across entities to achieve results.
- Work closely with the compliance team and cyber security to ensure applications are securely designed, configured, and delivered to thwart cyber threats and ensure compliance with privacy and legal requirements (SOX, etc.)
- Work with Enterprise Data Teams to evolve the architecture and strengthen the data management strategy and associated roadmap.
- Work with the Molex Cloud Platform Team and third-party vendors to align and execute on a cloud first strategy.
- Work closely with strategic application vendors (SAP, Fusion, Infor etc.) to ensure product & service quality, SLA performance, and to influence future roadmaps with respect to edge application integration.
- Manage demand across Enterprise Applications solutions and services.
- Mentor applications resources to develop, evangelize, and expose the value of revised operating model and services.
- Establish and execute on a strategic resourcing plan to ensure critical intellectual capital/subject matter expertise as Molex transforms the Digital Core and Operating Model.
- Manage and operate enterprise application solutions within implementation budgets and forecast future spend, liaising with Finance.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience working with technologies in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
- At least 5 years of team leadership experience defining/delivering enterprise applications in an enterprise or corporate domain (i.e. finance, operations, supply chain, etc.)
- Hands-on, practical experience with building end to end business process solutions leveraging existing and new applications
- Strong customer facing experience with the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical leaders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage/leverage 3rd parties to deliver on commitments/strategies
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute a resource strategy
- Demonstrated financial management in operations, service management, and business case development
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrable history in a global corporate environment, driving results across multiple business elements with different priorities and governance
- A proven track record of evolving and transforming solutions to support the organizations strategy
- A drive for improvement and an inclination to thoughtfully challenge the status quo
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf