Regional Coordinator, Change Management - APS
Regional Coordinator - Change Management will play a key role in ensuring that all change initiatives processed through the Global Change Management process meet the policy and satisfy change objectives in a timely and effective manner. This position will focus on managing the process for changes to business processes and products (PCNs).
This person will work to drive faster adoption of PCN Process , higher utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact operations, engineering and customers to enable achievement of desired results and outcomes.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the consistent implementation and application of the change policy and methodology across sites in the region.
- Coordinate regional processing and approvals of all product and process changes that impact internal operations, suppliers and customers within Region.
- Ensure effective and timely customer communications regarding product & process changes to meet customer requirements.
- Manage responsiveness and expedite all open Global Change Management changes within Region and globally with other regional coordinators.
- Create and implement plans for training, system change and roll out across sites in the region.
- Support managers and supervisors in the region who may have questions about the policy or procedure.
- Coordinate efforts with Local and other Regional Coordinators.
- Track process performance metrics and follow up on and report on issues requiring resolution.
- Support change management at the organizational level by working closely with all participating support functions, plants and divisions.
- Assess Change management process to and identify and lead improvement efforts as required within Region.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Graduate Degree in Science or Commerce.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work across time zones.
- Willingness to travel globally between 10%-30 of the time.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of any Change Management.
- System in any Manufacturing Organization Knowledge and experience with SAP, SharePoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Organizational change efforts & dealing directly with customers on quality issues, change management and problem resolution.
- Experience communicating with customers and coordinating multi-site responses.