Senior Analyst - Operations
Koch Investment Management is seeking a Senior Analyst to join the Operations team in Wichita, KS. This position will require a highly motivated, detailed-oriented, and self-driven individual. In this collaborative role, the analyst will focus on supporting the operational needs of new and existing fund relationships, operational due diligence of investment managers as well as managing multiple internal relationships including Legal, Tax and Accounting. Additionally, the role will provide opportunities for advancing compliance standards and technology improvements to support the broader Koch Investments organization as appropriate.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and inquisitive
- Collaborative, team player
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong technology acumen
- Passion for compliance
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead in the administration and implementation of an effective, efficient and risk-based compliance program for the investment team by partnering with the KII Compliance & Ethics office
- Lead the effort to enhance the team’s CRM user experience
- Support the completion of new account set-ups and subscription agreements for new investment strategies and funds
- Develop effective relationships with internal groups including, Legal, Accounting and Tax
- Participate in the operational due diligence and onboarding of new investment managers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics, or business-related field
- At least two years of experience in an investment, analysis, finance or accounting role
- Experience with Excel that include working with large datasets, compound/complex formulas, graphs and models
- Ability to travel up to 10%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior fund administration/ investments operations experience
- Prior experience with investment related CRM systems
- Experience interacting with regulators, large fund administrators, banks on KYC related matters
- Demonstrated personal interest or previous professional experience in investments operations
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf