Marketing Communications Manager (Open to Remote)
This role will lead all facets of marketing communication for the Chemicals Division of Georgia-Pacific.The business will rely on this role to provide strategic and tactical support to grow the business through effective promotional activities.The role will work closely with business leaders and R&D to develop materials to communicate the benefits of our existing and new products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop or coordinate development of all customer-facing marketing communication including website, social media, print ads, tradeshow exhibits, press release and technical literature.
- Identify, prioritize and present promotional opportunities for existing product lines to business managers.
- Develop and execute tradeshow strategy in coordination with business managers.
- Provide leadership in new product launch promotional activities and product naming and trademark process.
- Manage call support and web inquiry, lead response processes
- Provide proofreading and editing support for external documents (e.g., customer letters, customer surveys, etc)
- Provide competitive intelligence monitoring for business teams
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ Years experience in a marketing or communications related role
- Excellent written communications skills
- Effective at leading teams and influencing peers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactively seek opportunities to create value for the organization.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors degree in marketing or communications
- Chemical industry experience
- Business to business marketing experience
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous tasks.
- Knowledge of and alignment with MBM® Guiding Principles
- Experience with graphic design or website design
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf