We are seeking an Expense Auditor to join our Expense Audit Team at Koch Global Solutions. This role will create value by identifying potential fraud and abuse of company funds, driving compliance, and advancing the Market-Based-Management philosophy throughout the population of corporate cardholders in the APAC and EMEA regions.
This role will primarily focus on analyzing expense patterns and submissions, exception risk assessments, and educating cardholders about company policies and procedures. The role will report and escalate misuse of company funds as well as track employee paybacks.
The successful candidate must be a critical thinker with the ability to recognize high-risk behavioral patterns within expense data, strategically communicate to cardholders across various levels of the organization, while maintaining a high-level of professionalism and diplomacy, and seek out opportunities to create value by streamlining processes. If you have an inquisitive nature and enjoy the challenge of applying logic and reason to expense analysis, check out this role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage a workbench consisting of assigned exceptions generated by an automated auditing tool
- Apply logic and reason to analysis of employee expense submission entries and receipts
- Know company policies and procedures to ensure expense submissions are compliant
- Treat exceptions as opportunities to teach employees about company policies, procedures, MBM culture and Guiding Principles
- Identify high-risk patterns which can lead to fraud, misuse, or abuse of company assets
- Differentiate between abuse and negligence
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and strategically with cardholders and supervisor
- Continue learning about global travel and expense customs and regulations
- Determine when exceptions should be escalated to Senior Business Analyst and Business Process Supervisor for review
- Perform in-depth analysis and investigations as needed by management
- Create both high level and detailed summaries of significant findings
The Experience You Will Bring
- General understanding of business needs
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of Accounting / Accounts Payable
- Financial / Business Analysis experience – gathering data, understanding business drivers, performing analysis, originating ideas, and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders.
- Experience being proactive and seeking to anticipate customers’ needs and developing alternatives based on value created.
- Experience living or traveling in China
- Ability to read, write, and speak Mandarin
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Previous experience in Audit or Compliance work
- Hands-on experience with Concur or similar expense tracking tool
- Hands-on experience with Oversight or similar audit tool
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com