Koch Industries is seeking a Treasury Analyst to join our team at our corporate office in Wichita, KS. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and have a passion for value creation. In this role, you will interact with the Koch companies to provide insightful liquidity reports and you will partner with our various corporate capabilities to innovate processes and assist with transactions.
Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success. We are looking for candidates who want to create long-term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collect, analyze, and effectively communicate where enterprise liquidity is located, how it’s allocated, impediments to accessing it, and other relevant information
- Act as a point of contact for liquidity-related questions
- Interact with business unit personnel and capability groups to gather, analyze, and prepare cash flow forecasts and liquidity movements across the enterprise
- Initiate internal cash movements by sending Borrowing and Optional Prepayment Notices as specified in Inter-Company Agreements
- Provide back-up to primary commercial paper issuer
- Assist with other KII Treasury priorities and initiatives as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related Business field
- Experience with Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
- Analytical and economic thinking skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team across capabilities
- Good verbal and written communication / presentation skills
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Experience with Bloomberg
- Experience with Kyriba (TMS)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com