Are you detail oriented and have a passion for excellence? Would you like the opportunity to develop and manage new processes? If so, come and join the Georgia-Pacific Cumberland City Gypsum team as an Administrative Assistant!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- File and track compliance training and documentation to include Safety, Environmental, HR, record disposition, and invoices
- Work with contractors to oversee general grounds and building management
- Support opportunities for communications, both internal and external
- Data entry and tracking as needed for site contractors
- Identify, assess, measure, monitor and report risk as appropriate
- Identify value creation and waste elimination opportunities
The Experience You Will Bring
- One or more years’ experience working in an administrative support role
- One year experience with advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formatting data, graphs) and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate with contractors and managers
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software (Word- documentation creation/editing, PowerPoint- presentation creation/editing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and quickly learn new systems
- Ability to anticipate needs and creatively work toward a solution
- Demonstrate problem solving, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize to effectively manage multiple tasks
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com