NGL/NAPHTHA PAPER TRADER
KM&T with offices in Geneva, London, Houston, Wichita, and New York is engaged in global trading and risk management activities in crude oil, refined petroleum products, metals and other commodities. KM&T takes a disciplined approach to trading activities with a strong focus on market analysis, superior knowledge systems and customer relationships.
As part of a global team, this role would hold the responsibility for European Naphtha and LPG Paper trading activity, as well as help drive fundamental and financial analysis of the global NGL / Light ends markets. The candidate would be expected to contribute to trading revenue and improve our analytical capabilities working alongside a global team of traders and analysts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Primary focus on Naphtha and LPG, including an understanding of both the physical and paper markets.
- Development and communication (both verbal and written) of regional point of view, mental models, and probabilistic trading strategies.
- Develop and execute trade ideas, support risk deployment, and improve risk management practices.
- Help to drive the development of our knowledge systems, including fundamental / Supply & Demand balances and identification of market regimes.
- Lead the group’s efforts in Europe in building relationships with key industry and trade counterparties.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with fundamental and financial analysis of the European Naphtha and LPG markets.
- Experience of physical and paper trading in a proprietary trading environment.
- Strong analytical capabilities, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of motivation and intellectual curiosity.
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented thinking.
- Commercial instincts and an ability to connect to the probabilistic nature of trading.
- Entrepreneurial nature.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Established network of regional/global contacts.