Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Product Owner to be a part of a larger product team who partners closely with FHR capabilities to deliver on a technology roadmap that transforms a work process. The aim of FHRs Business Focused technology roadmaps is to create competitive advantage through industry leading data management strategies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own the Product roadmap and contribute to the broader work process roadmap
- Own and advance all aspects of competitiveness of IT assets (functional and technical) through:
- Continuous evaluation and optimization of asset’s total cost of ownership, including defining support model, optimizing cost of support, analyzing and rationalizing license counts and spend.
- Understanding and managing technical environment, including hosting model, integration strategy, performance and uptime.
- Oversight and execution of lifecycle management activities, including application release strategies and end of life upgrades
- Management of vendor relationships to create preferred partnerships through focus on ensuring Product is reliable, sustainable, and scalable and advocating for continuous improvement delivered via vendor roadmaps
- Apply depth of experience in the configuration and delivery of Products to enable work processes, typically when implementing new configuration design patterns
- Provide leadership and development of the product team through the mentoring of Product Analysts
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a product-focused technology role
- Experience stewarding technology platforms with a focus on business process workflow transformation
- Experience analyzing technology alternatives within a cost-value framework
- Experience partnering with business stakeholders to solve problems with technology
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business, Finance or similar degree
- Experience mentoring others
- Experience with custom-built and market software applications
- Experience applying transformational change
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com