Asset Availability Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Asset Availability Leader for the Away from Home Tissue product system at the Savannah River Mill located in Rincon, Georgia. The Reliability Specialist is responsible for executing reliability asset strategies and developing employee knowledge, skills and abilities. This role creates value in the organization by advancing our culture and ensuring that the organization is aligned and capable of executing long term reliability strategies. This is a key leadership role that ensures that we are meeting the challenge of improving at a faster rate than our competition. We are searching for someone who is passionate about reliability and improves results as measure by metrics.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the focus on improving long term reliability across the product system
- Understand top priorities and continually build reliability capability in our people, process, and equipment
- Utilize operational downtime and maintenance data to identify and define improvement opportunities
- Work with the team to identify and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for the product system
- Continually improve the execution of work processes across the product system
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Pulp and Paper Science or a Science field or five (5) or more years of manufacturing and data analysis experience
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to collect and analyze data
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Chemical Engineering, or in Pulp & Paper Science
- Five (5) or more years of manufacturing experience
- Experience in the pulp or paper industry, specifically in converting
- Experience with Asset Strategy Development, Root Cause Analysis and Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Experience initiating and/or executing capital projects
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com