Our Reliability Millwright position starts out with a pay of $35.73 per hour. Georgia-Pacific offers a generous benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance with a HSA, short-term disability, 401k with employer match, paid time off, and opportunities to further your career.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing assigned preventative maintenance tasks
- Industrial maintenance (bearings set-up, opti-laser alignment, pump rebuilds, mounting and unmounting)
- Conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on all types of Industrial Equipment
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Assisting crew members working in a team environment
- Keeping work area clean before, after, and throughout shift
- Maintaining all safety guards on equipment and following all lock out/tag out procedures to promote a safe working environment for all employees
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years of Industrial maintenance mechanical experience
- Able to lift 50 pounds routinely
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy, and high-volume environment
- Supporting our safe working environment by maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations and wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
·Assisting in operating equipment when needed
·Experience with Reliability/Precision maintenance
·Experience in the Pulp & Paper Industry
·Proficiency in industrial maintenance in 2 or more trades of the following: Industrial Millwright, Welder, Pipefitter, Machinist, etc
·Proficient Computer Skills in order to generate, distribute and maintain maintenance records
·An Industrial Mechanical Maintenance Certificate from an accredited vocational/community college with a minimum of three (3) years of maintenance mechanic experience
·Completion of an approved maintenance mechanic apprenticeship program or equivalent with at least two (2) years of experience as a maintenance mechanic in an industrial manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf