Manufacturing Operator – Phillips, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking Manufacturing Operators to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses
- Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines, or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts and check for contamination
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Read, comprehend, and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to instructions
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Be actively involved in the ‘setting-of’ and ‘achieving-of’ goals and expectations of the department
- Working in a team environment
The experience you will bring.
- At least six (6) months or more of experience using a computer to perform the following tasks: email, data entry, document creation and/ or reporting
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in an industrial setting
- At least one (1) or more years of experience and industrial or manufacturing environment
1st Shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm
2nd Shift: 3:00pm - 11:00pm (4% shift premium)
3rd Shift: 11:00pm - 7:00am (8% shift premium)
D1/ D2: 12 Hour Rotating Days | 5:00am – 5:00pm (4% shift premium)
N1/N2: 12 Hour Rotating Nights | 5:00pm – 5:00am (10% shift premium)
Wage: $16.78 per hour, Full Benefits, and three (3) weeks of paid vacation
Sign-On Bonus: You may be eligible to receive a taxable sign-on bonus in the amount of $1,000 payable upon completion of your first pay period. Provided you remain continuously employed, you will be eligible to receive additional taxable bonuses in the amount of $1,000 upon completion of six months and one year of employment.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com