Internal communication intern
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.
Guardian Industries is looking for an Internal Communication/ Corporate Communication Intern to join our Corporate Communication team in Betrange (Luxembourg).
As an Internal Communication intern you will be working on supporting the Head of Corporate Communication in implementing the overall internal communications strategy for Guardian Industries, Guardian Glass and SRG Global.
We are looking for a candidate who is very motivated, creative, team player and who has real passion about internal communication.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support in managing The Hub – our internal communication platform, including daily posting, building an internal community of fans, developing internal communication campaigns, etc. Ensuring on-going improvement of the website functionality & design.
- Development of monthly internal measurement reports showing on-going objectives & achievements
- Writing and editing for internal purposes
- Based on business goals, design effective communications through specific tools such as newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Currently enrolled in a related Bachelor's or Master's degree (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Commercial, MBA), with a 'convention de stage' mandatory (tri-partite agreement between student, school and company).
- Fluency in English. Any other EU language is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
What Will Put You Ahead
- Passion for internal communication and its best practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign