Strategic Marketing Specialist (Open to Remote)
This job posting is no longer active.
Molex is hiring a Marketing Specialist, Americas to partner with our Global Leader for Demand Generation and Integrated Marketing on several key projects. This is critical role on the marketing team is designed for a self starter who embraces taking initiative and managing projects independently.
The Marketing Specialist must be adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite prospects, customers and partners alike. As a campaign driver, this role leads the execution of the creative design, content and digitally-driven campaigns for the Americas. The role demands a professional, credible and dynamic individual who will thrive on working across the sales organization, is a natural team player, consensus builder and is extremely comfortable working with data to ascertain insights and assess performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Comprehensive oversight of marketing results with emphasis on the alignment of data, technology and process to provide the foundational capability needed to support the varied functions of marketing while driving optimal results from limited funds.
- Coordinate a broad group of cross-functional owners (sales, business development, marketing) in the assembly of marketing tactics and activities that come together as integrated marketing programs and campaigns to drive top of funnel/middle of funnel engagement. Tactics could include but are not limited to: ABM, nurture programs, digital/paid media, content creation (newsletters, blog posts, social posts), content syndication, events (virtual, hosted, sponsored), BD/sales enablement, etc.
- Assist with the creation of account-based marketing programs that are tailored to strategic accounts.
- Support the creation and development of executive-hosted events, from event communication to coordination, execution, and follow-up.
- Support business development prospecting with complimentary messaging and enablement resources.
- Partner with appropriate sales directors to help them meet their pipeline and sales goals through the activation of marketing efforts, and conversely, communicate seller needs back to the marketing team.
- Collaborate with fellow marketing team members on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve the marketing model.
- Support regional marketing teams by setting up marketing campaigns, ensuring correct tracking, troubleshooting programs.
- Support campaign setup, management and reporting across different digital platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn DemandBase).
- Monitor lead creation and flows and perform weekly maintenance and monitoring of data quality within the marketing database, including data enrichment/hygiene, list uploads, list segmentation, etc.
- Perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support the daily operations of the marketing organization
- Understanding of overall demand generation, to include marketing automation, lead scoring and management, market segmentation and account-based marketing, campaign management, nurture campaigns, performance metrics and other related functions.
- Strong results-driven project management skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
- Creative, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to operate in a face-paced environment on a small, nimble team.
- A positive, can-do attitude!
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related degree.
- At least three (3) years of marketing experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and marketing automation with a preference for Marketo.
- Experience with paid media platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn and DemandBase or other ABM platforms.
- Experience working in digital demand generation with lead capture (new client acquisition) and ABM.
- Proficiency in data and analytics including intent data.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.