Healthcare National Accounts Manager (Western US) - Remote
We are currently looking for a Healthcare National Accounts Manager for the GP Professional Team.
The Healthcare National Accounts Manger (NAM) will be responsible for maintaining and growing a portfolio of national healthcare customers (GPO - group purchasing organization and/or IDN - integrated delivery network) across the Western USA (CO - West Coast).
The Healthcare NAM will develop target lists and value add growth strategies for key healthcare accounts that will profitably increase Georgia-Pacific’s GP PRO position/penetration within the market. They will interface with key C-suite leadership from hospital systems to include, CFO, CMO (Chief Medical Officer), CNO (Chief Nursing Officer), and executive leaders with Supply Chain, Quality & Patient Safety and Environmental Services. Find out more about Georgia-Pacific here and more about GP PRO here.
This remote position will report to the Director of Healthcare National Accounts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Successfully sell a value-added portfolio of GP PRO products employing a consultative, problem-solving approach.
- Work independently against a variety of objectives using time management skills to meet and exceed internal/external customer expectations.
- Demonstrate ability to collaboratively lead cross-functional initiatives to successful outcomes without direct authority.
- Maintain timely communications-including oral, written, presentation as well as active listening.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated capability to lead initiatives with customers (e.g. JBP)
- Manage and thoroughly understand problems, issues and needs from a customer’s perspective; incorporating creative problem-solving techniques to identify appropriate solutions.
- Maintain consistently updated customer activity reports/files; or similar data-mining capabilities.
- Continuously learn in a highly competitive, fast changing market place.
- Lead cross functional teams (between Georgia-Pacific & customer) for trials or pilots, leading to new sales and leverageable relationships.
- Communicate with clinical healthcare leaders, and strong financial acumen for discussions with VP supply chain and/or CFO.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Valid US Driver's License
- Must be willing and able to travel 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience selling into Healthcare segment & Georgia-Pacific distribution selling into healthcare IDN/Healthcare systems
- Business to business sales experience, preferably working with large national accounts or larger multi-site customers within the healthcare industry or consumer products
- Customer relationship management software experience
- Financial acumen, experience working with P&L statements and capability for identifying and using levers to drive profitability
- Understanding of contract law and ability to negotiate terms and conditions with customers
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com