Lead HRIS Analyst (Open to Remote)
Koch has an exciting opening for a Lead HRIS Analyst to join our talented team.
The Global HRIS role within Koch offers a great opportunity to be part of different capabilities within HRIS, including the potential to work on global and regional projects. The Lead HRIS Analyst is a functional role within the HR Technology organization and will partner with the Capability Leader and will have a visible and vocal role to understand the end-to-end processes, the global requirements and represent as the SME and Super User for the project, problem, and/or system enhancement.
This role is open to 100% remote, with a preference to be based in Atlanta, Georgia; Wichita, KS; Reno, NV; Auburn Hills, MI; Lisle, IL; Green Bay, WI
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Global Owner for HRIS on the overall projects to completion, sits in all planning and design sessions (acknowledging that this might be taking place in different time zones) and responsible to pulling in the regional HRIS leads as needed
- Responsible for understanding the global, regional, and local requirements/processes/systems impacted (GHR, Payroll, Benefits, and/or technology that utilizes HR data
- Responsible for partnering with the Enterprise Process Lead (EPL), Enterprise Team Lead (ETL), and/or customers to collect input and to drive process standardization across the enterprise
- Partners with HRIT (Technical team) to develop solutions
- Responsible for overall stabilization, but partner with regional HRIS leads to identify break/fix, enhancements, and knowledge gaps
- Responsible for working with the assigned HRIS test lead to define overall strategy for defining regional and local testing scripts, execution of testing, and regional sign-off to release to production
- Responsible for solving complex cases as it relates to Global/Enterprise HR technology, this could include break/fix, root cause, and system gaps
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working within an HCM system
- Experience with leading system implementations
- Experience with leading system upgrades
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Experience leading initiatives from inception to post go live and providing updates to necessary parties
- Ability to be flexible to attend meetings outside core hours due to team members in Asia and Europe
- Ability to travel 25%, if necessary
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SAP, Infor HCM, Infor Workforce Management, Kronos, or Dayforce
- Good problem-solving skills and an analytical ability
- Self-motivated and wants to dig into items to seek to understand
- Confidence to have a questioning attitude in a positive manner
This position is not eligible for sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $90,000- $ 135,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com