Product Quality Analyst
*** This position is eligible for a signing bonus and relocation assistance***
The Georgia-Pacific Corrugated Research & Development Team is looking for a Product Quality Analyst at our new state of the art facility to located in Jonestown, PA. This position creates value by facilitating the systems that ensure highest quality product standards to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
Our business is expanding, and we are looking for candidates who want to join our team and create long term value. We seek those who have the courage to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do.
This position may be eligible for a signing bonus, relocation benefits and offers a competitive compensation package!
If your passion is product quality and you enjoy team collaboration, transformation, and continuous improvement we’d like to learn more about you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Acting as the onsite Product Quality Analyst
- Owning the product quality admin process
- Keeping BOMs & Specifications updated in database, SOPs & procedures updated in SharePoint
- Training new plant personnel on updated and current product quality procedures
- Working with Quality Manager to maintain training logs
- Acting as the change request process facilitator - receive change requests, upload to change module in our database PLEX, monitor approvals work with change requestor to update SOPs on SharePoint
- Working with the Quality Manager and R&D Process Leader to develop materials and facilitate weekly Toolbox Training meetings
- Developing and delivering timely recommendations (Release/Scrap/Rework) for product designated as “Hold” by Operations based on a risk management approach and enter resolution into Plex
- Managing calibration for testing equipment
- Supporting Product Quality risk assessments, updates to customer specifications and establishment of product attribute limit samples
- Directly supporting the customer complaint resolution process via collaborative root cause analysis and applicable Plex documentation
- Evaluating and/or test incoming raw materials to confirm specification adherence. Document and communicate results to enable materials to be released to production and enable early payment of invoices to receive contractual price discounts
- Providing support and Product quality evaluation of significant R&D trials
- Providing regular structured and informal communication to other Product Quality Analyst, R&D team, Quality Manager and Operations team
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline OR Bachelor’s degree in another discipline with at least two (2) or years in an active quality role OR military experience and (2) or more years’ experience in an active quality role OR three (3) or more years in a quality role
- Experience in manufacturing environment or lab setting
- Experience documenting procedures and data and communicating to technical and non-technical audiences
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) or more years’ experience working in manufacturing environment, Quality assurance role or laboratory testing environment
- Experience writing or updating procedures, conducting training & communicating changes
- Experience with change management, risk assessments, statistical analysis and/or root cause analysis
- Experience with PLEX, database management or SharePoint
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com