Georgia-Pacific has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer based out of our Hummingbird® office in Cincinnati, Ohio. In this role you be a key contributor to the graphic design capability as you work on customer-supplied art as well as flex your creative muscles in providing our customers digital-friendly and eye-catching renderings and finished art for their brands.
Georgia-Pacific’s Hummingbird is the world-wide leader in wide-web digital printing in the corrugated industry. GP has a HP T1100 110-inch inkjet press in West Chester, Ohio, a HP T400 42-inch inkjet web press in Richmond, Indiana, and is installing a HP T1190 110-inch six-color inkjet press in Tolleson, Arizona. We are working to transform the corrugated packaging industry with digital print!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Bringing in customer art and adjusting to our digital print guidelines.
- Working closely with sales and business management teams to develop new art for customers, for presentations, and all sales efforts.
- Becoming immersed in the innovations and challenges digital print brings and can bridge the gap between sales and customers to meet and even exceed their expectations.
- Working under tight deadlines and strict time constraints
- Color work for achieving brand requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Graphic Design / Visual Communications
- Five (5) or more years’ graphic design experience related to print production and packaging
- Experience using industry standard tools including a broad range of the Adobe Suite and MS Office
- Experience with stock photo imagery, developing logos, and 3D visualization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Corrugated Packaging Industry experience
- Any work with production workflow software
- Understanding and use of color management tools (spectrophotometers) and software.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com