Solution Architect & Integration Transformation Director
Koch Industries Inc. is seeking a Solution Architect & Integration Transformation Director to drive business transformation and the modernization of our processes and business applications. The position location is flexible; however, it may require travel to Koch business locations potentially including Atlanta, GA, Wichita, KS, Chicago, IL and Auburn Hills, MI.
The Koch Business Transformation team exists to improve Koch Industries’ ability to identify and capture the value of transformation opportunities in alignment with our culture. The Business Transformation group balances understanding of leading practices and the nuances of the Koch businesses to assemble guidance that drives optimal value for Koch businesses.The group provides capabilities that include:
- business transformation strategy
- transformation design
- data architecture, management & enablement
- program framing and leadership advisory
- program delivery excellence
Koch Industries has embarked on a set of transformation initiatives to ensure our competitive advantages are maintained and grown through modernizing, standardizing, and digitizing our business capabilities and the supporting technology infrastructure. This includes standardizing 50+ ERP solutions, implementing enterprise applications across the entire Koch portfolio, modernizing our manufacturing operations to create the plant of the future, improving our go-to-market capabilities and customer experience, and leveraging edge innovation and emerging technology to create new value streams for the business.
The Solution Architect & Integration Transformation Director will support transformation activities across Koch businesses and help ensure the integrity of the business, technology and data architecture design remain in tact through the lifecycle of the program, business designs are translated into the most effective utilization of people, process, data and technology.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The key responsibilities of this team member will be:
End to End Connection of Processes, Technology, Data and People
- Identifying business requirements to support standardization across the project/organization, collaborating with technology and data partners to ensure that these are captured correctly
- Developing governance and decision-making framework to guide end-to-end process design
- Possess a mix of business process domain and ERP technology knowledge / experience
- Ensure effective consultation with the various technology and data partners in exploring and applying innovative “outside-in” ideas and best practices to address business opportunities and challenges
- Support development of test plans and execution of both functional and technical testing
- Develop criteria to confirm process, data and technical readiness to proceed with go-live cutover activities
Build Capability and Knowledge Processes
- Work closely with other Business Transformation Team Capability leaders to help Koch’s business maximize and accelerate value of their highest value transformation programs
- Contribute to the formal development of solution architecture practice tools, methodologies, and applications, and inspire innovative approaches and techniques
- Help evangelize learnings, insights, connections, and recommendations across businesses, disciplines, and departments
Deliver Engagements and or Advise Business Leaders
- Engage with and sometimes lead cross-functional project teams made up of internal and external partners and business team members to deliver top quality engagements across Koch companies that center around building capability that allow the business to realize its future business architecture. This includes understanding and facilitating end to end process design
- Use a range of innovative tools and methods that drive customer centricity, systems and end to end process thinking and engage stakeholders in the process
Measure and Report on Value Delivered
Identify and track key leading and lagging KPIs that indicate impact of capability on businesses transformation value capture and overall effectiveness of capability
“Human Obsessed”, putting the individuals of member companies and / or customers at the center of everything you do
A Strategy Leader, who is able to quickly navigate and download' large unstructured bodies of information, rapidly getting to conversational fluency around an industry, market, or process and is able to connect business vision and strategy to effective action
A Systems Thinker (Dot Connector), who is constantly connecting and synthesizing in pursuit of concrete outcomes and value. Thinking at the ecosystem level comes second nature to you
Relentlessly Curios, constantly asking why and seeking understanding.
A Facilitator, who spearheads SA&I activities on projects, including end to end process design workshops
A Principled Entrepreneur, who is contribution minded, practices a philosophy of mutual benefit and demonstrates integrity, humility, and respect
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 10+ years experience on large business and/or technology transformation projects
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Industry experience relevant to Koch businesses
- Experience with key Enterprise software platforms including Infor, SAP,
- Expertise in Process, Data and Technology architecture design and management tools (Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing expertise preferred)
- Experience with application of Design Thinking and Experience Design methodologies to large scale transformation programs
- Experience defining repeatable frameworks and tools
This role will require the ability to travel up to 50%.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Want to learn more about KII?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com