Partner, Talent Acquisition
This role is responsible for identifying and attracting talent through conventional and advanced recruiting methods. In this role you will work full-cycle recruiting while collaborating with our TA team, HR business partners and hiring managers. To be successful you need to be a strong business partner with focus on customer service and sense of urgency.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform research, sourcing and recruiting using advanced techniques to identify passive talent through social media, networking, job boards, ATS, talent profiles and other means.
- Actively seek and develop innovative and creative sourcing strategies as well as emerging technology and tools.
- Collaborate closely with regional talent acquisition head and business customers to cultivate a talent pipeline of internal and external talent for hard to fill roles.
- Build and manage branding campaigns/talent communities for targeted sourcing through use of a CRM.
- Maintain a working knowledge of local laws and regulations impacting employment practices and internal employment policies/procedures; with responsibility to maintain compliance requirements within the Talent Acquisition process.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of recruiting experience.
- At least 5 years working experience in either Corporate recruitment CoE or agency industry.
- Deep understanding of web-based recruitment and methods to source AND recruit passive talent.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, as reflected in the ability to network in person and online.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to attract talent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years’ experience providing remote recruitment support to business.
- Recruiting experience working within a manufacturing/engineering/electronics/Chemical company.
- Prior work experience on campus recruitment management.