Advanced Production Assembly (Finishing Technician) - Nights
Are you a self-starting individual that enjoys adapting to changes, problem-solving and working with others? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our new manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking individuals for our Advanced Production Assembler (Finishing Technician) 12-Hour Rotating Nights (5pm-5am) to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
This position starts at $21.50/hour with a 10% shift premium for nights and offers sign-on and retention bonuses up to a $5,000.
Our Hudson, WI Phillips-Medisize is a new state of the art facility that is very clean and climate controlled. Come check it out for yourself by clinking this Link! (this link may not work outside of Koch Career Website)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly operations
- Perform general preventive maintenance on lasers, sonic welders, pad printers, assembly lines, and any other finishing/assembly equipment
- Complete set-up and/or parameter sheets and other record-keeping as required
- Ensure quality of all parts
- Communicate changes/issues with team leader and technicians on other shifts
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while trouble shooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Assure a high level of safety for self and co-workers
- Complete required batch record and/or device history file documentation
The Experience You Will Bring
- One or more of the following:
- Experience in a fast pace work environment
- Experience working with computers
- Experience in a role that requires fast pace decision making
What Will Put You Ahead
- Six (6) months or more experience in a manufacturing, production, agriculture, industrial or military environment
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment or machines
This position does not qualify for VISA Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com