Director of Operations
Georgia-Pacific Corrugated has an exciting leadership opportunity in Sheboygan, WI!
We are now hiring a Director of Operations to take on overall operations of this facility with a workforce of around 100 full-time employees including a 15-person leadership team. The Director of Operations will lead the team to ensure a safe and injury/incident-free environment in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. If you are a driven leader, we’d like to learn more about you!
We are offering a sign-on bonus and relocation package for this position!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure
- Driving new and fast-growing technologies to upgrade our manufacturing process
- Developing advantaged manufacturing capabilities that enable short- and long-term business priorities and objectives
- Defining operational vision and strategy and establishing organizational direction and focus
- Applying Market Based Management (MBM®) to drive long term value creation and manage P&L
- Driving results by fostering creativity and accountability in a performance-oriented culture
- Developing direct reports into promotable roles
- Executing multiple, simultaneous high impact initiatives to achieve overall goals
- Exercising agility with solving problems with the ability to quickly identify profitable opportunities, diagnose errors, prioritize actions, and optimize systems and processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Five (5) or more years’ of leadership experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Experience with managing a continuous improvement initiative
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, or related field
- Seven (7) or more years’ of leadership experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Sales experience within the consumer goods industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com