When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Pricing Manager at our office in Campinas, Sao Paulo!
The Pricing Manager will be responsible for maximizing the profitability through optimized pricing, by providing timely analyses of historic price developments, maintaining flexible pricing tools and providing regular reports to the commercial teams. This role will report to the Pricing Director.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively analyze historic price, volume, profit information and derive actionable recommendations
- Engage stakeholders from different Capabilities to analyze, derive, challenge pricing-related data
- Understand, document and transform current pricing process in region and across company globally
- Develop new and existing tools for to help monitor and build pricing capability
- Support efficient price review mechanism with concise, well-structured reports, clear communication and diligent coordination
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business leaders to enable improved decision making around price
- Provide ad-hoc analytics capabilities to drive improved profitability, e.g. to provide price guidance for key projects, simulations for long-term supply agreements
- Ensure alignment with global price strategy and tool development
- Effectively collaborate and share information & best practices with team members across multiple regions & time zones
- Lead a team of Pricing Analysts to accomplish goals mentioned above
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in business consulting, pricing, strategy, analytics, finance or equivalent
- Experience with P&L’s, cost to produce products, manufacturing process and market landscape
- Experience working with large data sets and utilizing various systems and custom tools
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree (STEM or Finance-related)
- Industrial or building materials experience
- SAP, Data Warehouse, Cognos, Access, Alteryx, PROs, Vendova or other like systems knowledge
- Experience leading a team