MASTER DATA OPERATIONS ANALYST
The Business Process Analyst, as a member of the Procurement Master Data Management team, performs analysis to identify and create value in procurement operations, sourcing, transactional efficiency, and data management. The role blends data management, data analysis, and business process analysis to help Georgia Pacific leverage our master data as a competitive advantage. The position will report to the Master Data Operations Manager, and will interact with all levels of personnel in strategic sourcing and procurement, cross-functional capability teams including IT and AP Governance, and with GP’s outsourced provider(s) for MDM transactions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interpret, document and update the processes and procedures used by the MDM team, its outsourced provider(s) and users.
- Assist in the creation and maintain reports to establish clear baselines and show improvement efforts
- Collaborate with the Procurement Operations personnel responsible for related upstream and downstream purchase-to-pay processes to ensure consistency and clarity. Identify and implement opportunities to streamline processes.
- Demonstrate high customer service while engaging with individuals from across the business; including facility maintenance supervisors, sourcing directors, buyers, etc.
- Collaborate with Training & Change Management and other MDM Analysts to update and maintain training materials and to implement effective behavioral changes driven by process improvements or system enhancements.
- Maintain and improve data quality
- Perform data cleansing, audit, and validations in alignment with established data governance standards
- Identify and eliminate recurring data issues.
- Adhere to internal financial controls, including managing sensitive/confidential supplier and price information in accordance with compliance standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Manage own projects by setting scope and deadlines and working with key stakeholders.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, to include managing data files in Excel
- 1 year of experience documenting and improving business processes and procedures
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management/Coordination experience
- Advanced experience documenting and improving business processes and procedures
- Microsoft Visio experience and/or graphic design
- Bachelor’s, Associate, or Technical Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or Accounting
- Master Data Management experience
- Purchasing or sourcing experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com