Mgr, Quality Section
Quality Section Manager/Datacom, Achieves internal and customer Quality targets.
- Introduce, comply, obtain certification and maintain the required Quality systems the organization shall have in place to operate in the required environment per business model, customer needs and corporate alignment.
- Be site Director representative in the Quality system approach, product safety representative (or designee) with authority to stop production lines when a risk exist in the products produced or the safety for the personal.
- Promote Zero defect quality mentality across the organization.
- Quality assurance.
- Ensure Molex vision promotion, quality approach and MBM culture as a vehicle to achieve profitable growth.
- All above from overall perspective from the NPI activity , suppliers and internal processes focused on accomplish quality standards.
Understanding of the quality system ISO9000, I ATF and others agreed based on special customers , Telecommunication, Cable construction or automotive industry such as BIQS / VDA / Q1,etc.Also have understanding of any other standard required in the QMS as the site bussiness model or customer require.
- SPC knowledge
- APQP, FMEA and Control Plan understanding as well as of quality systems.
- UL & CSA knowledge
- Problem solving techniques (8d's, six sigma)
- Initiative and motivation to help others to solve problems as soon as possible.
- Participate in developing production and quality personnel certification programs.
- Validate and be advisor for mechanisms, strategies of protocols to in EHS, Ethics, continuous improvement process as needed /required and per local, national and global rules.
- Understand, comply and respect quality targets, EHS policy, strategic plan , code of conduct and “Ley federal del trabajo”, “Reglamento interior de trabajo” and other aplicable legislation to Molex.
- Know and follow evacuation plan and emergency responses as well as avoid unsafe actions.
- Coordinate quality or CFT´s teams working on:
- NPI evaluation and mass production release.
- Managing and work over a solution in customer claims.
- Information and communication to the management of customer feedback and cascade it down to production lines when a customer problem occur.
- Develop a plan for effective execution of internal, external and customer audits and coordinate the certification of ISO9001 , IATF 16949 or others as required per specific customer philosophy and requirements plus Molex way of work.
- Build a plan to audit and certify shipments.
- System to control and calibrate measurement and test equipments.
- Establish a corrective, containment and systemic prevention actions using 8 disciplines and follow up.
- UL & CSA information control.
- Maintain and update TIS (automotive) plant metrics.
- Follow up on the activities per different quality meetings and monitor the improvements.
- Coordinate with other departments the implementation, certification, maintenance and improvement of quality systems: ISO9001 , IATF 16949 or others.
- Management review of the QMS.
- Develop the required SPC process per each mfg area need with engineering.
- Develop inspection plan at incoming per process and manufacturability feedback to SQA.
- Follow up on supplier corrective actions until problem is solved with SQA team.
- Observe quarantine material process belonging to manufacturing areas under responsibility.
- New supplier evaluation from quality point of view.
- Coordinate document control office activity as an effective way to standardize job process
- Stop production lines when a risk exist in the products produced or the safety for the personal
Bachelor Degree in Electronic, Mechatronic or Similar Engineering
Advanced English, SAP, (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point)