Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking an experienced Production Manager to Plan, organize, lead, and control molding & assembly production operations to meet business objectives and customer expectations for safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
This position will work Monday-Friday day shift with a requirement to occasionally come in on off shifts and weekends. External candidates are eligible for a $2000 sign-on bonus.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to molding and assembly departments to ensure quality parts are produced and delivered on time that meet customer specifications
- Coach, lead and manage production staff to high performing teams ensuring training is completed timely and is verified as effective and ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing site specific goals and objectives
- Coach and facilitate problem solving among team members
- Own and be accountable for production SQDC (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost) metrics, providing updates at daily lean management meetings
- Practice effective and timely dissemination of information to management for issues that arise and successful achievements
- Organize and coordinate activities within the manufacturing operation to engage employees in problem solving and process improvements
- Forecast labor requirements, capital expenditures for improvement, replacement, or modification to production equipment and facilities
- Consistently monitor machinery, processes, tools, and work cell layouts to recommend improvements that yield increases in profit and quality levels and decreases in potential safety hazards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years manufacturing experience
- Four (4) years or more experience in leading manufacturing staff
What Will Put You Ahead
- Industry experience in injection molding and medical device or drug-delivery systems
- Experience using SAP as a business ERP system
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com