DATA GOVERNANCE ANALYST
We are seeking a Data Governance Analyst to join our SS&P Data Governance team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our data governance strategies that enable us to realize a competitive advantage in procurement, sourcing, and reliability. They will grow in their exposure to the larger Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) organization and work to ensure high quality data. This role may work closely with Procurement operations, Analytics and Insights, Business Process teams, and IT.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Apply an understanding of master data requirements to identify and resolve discrepancies across our purchasing and financial systems
- Work with the Analytics and Insights team and eProcurement team to drive transformation across SSP and Georgia-Pacific through data governance and SS&P operations.
- Coordinate with the Invoice to Pay capability and Invoice Resolution team on invoicing issues related to our supplier master data
- Apply a customer focus mentality to ensure our customers have the support, knowledge and skills needed to use master data.
- Perform analysis on supplier master data to identify gaps in data quality
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1 year of analytical experience
- Bachelor’s or technical degree
- Experience managing or interacting with large data sets
- In depth experience in Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, IT, finance, or related business field
- 2+ years experience with SQL, Python, or similar analytical skillsets.
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, or procurement
- Experience with project and change management with an emphasis on discovering business and technical requirements as well as communicating and driving final adoption.
- Master Data Management experience
- Experience with SAP MDM and multiple ERP systems
This role is not open to VISA sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com