Manager - Manufacturing / Warehouse Management Systems
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific’s Building Products segment is seeking a Manufacturing / Warehouse Management SME in Lumber to join our Digital Core Enterprise Resource Planning project. This role is responsible for driving transformation in our manufacturing and warehouse management systems across all Lumber or Plywood plants. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate ideas effectively and work autonomously. The SME will play a key role in our Digital Core transformation effort.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Manufacturing / Warehouse Management Systems during the Digital Core transformation project (discovery, implementation, and deployment)
- Assess each business’ current Manufacturing / Warehouse Management processes, data, knowledge systems, and organizational structure identifying gaps, opportunities, areas for automation, and future state capability needs
- Lead the Manufacturing / Warehouse Management technology assessment process to determine preferred solution
- Partner with site and division capability leaders inside our Building Products business units driving recommendations, process improvements, and strategies to create value.
- Establish enterprise KPI’s that enable process visibility and an advantaged customer experience.
- Effectively lead and manage facility integration leaders at our sites.
- Utilize strong analytical and problem‐solving capabilities, including the ability to clearly define problems, collect data from a variety of sources, establish facts, draw valid/profitable conclusions, and influence others through effective communication
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or another business-related field
- Experience managing manufacturing and warehouse processes and product flows.
- Track record of progressive leadership roles and continuous improvement initiatives in manufacturing or warehouse management.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in manufacturing and warehouse management in lumber or wood products manufacturing company – or similar industry.
- Experience implementing large-scale technology and/or ERP solutions
- MBA or Master’s degree
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.