Inside Sales Representative
INVISTA is seeking a talented and competitive candidate for the position of Inside Sales Representative to join our Americas Commercial team in Wichita, KS. The primary responsibilities include continued development of our Commercial Excellence capabilities to strategically grow and transform our nylon polymer business. The ideal candidate is self-starting with a strong customer focus and organizational skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Contract Management: Manage customer forecasts, reconcile/manage discrepancies, coordinate across commercial capabilities (Business Operations, Credit, Legal, etc.) and own accurate and timely entry in SAP planning system
- Master Data Management: Accuracy of customer master data, contract details, vendor set-up form management
- Price Management: Entry and accuracy of customer pricing in SAP, run reports and troubleshoot errors, drive Principled Entrepreneurial approach to improving pricing systems
- Customer Audit / Quality & Compliance Forms / Customer Samples: Coordinate 3rd party quality information requests, collaborate w/product stewardship & technical resources on regulatory compliance requests, manage sample request process
- Process Improvement / Transformation: Ability to be a Salesforce superuser and steward, identify waste and/or improvement opportunities in workflows/processes, develop solutions (tools, resources, capability) to improve
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SalesForce.com or similar CRM
- Experience in Inside Sales or Customer Service
- Experience in Power BI, Tableau, or Alteryx
- Experience in SAP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship