Network Security Analyst
If you’re looking for a fast paced, diverse and dynamic environment where you can apply your cyber security knowledge, our Network Security Analyst role is the right fit for you. Our team is responsible for the critical operations firewalls, proxies and other critical platforms designed to keep the Koch enterprise network secure. That includes developing and implementing security tools, procedures, and controls. A good candidate brings strong skills in the areas of communication, collaboration, customer focus, economic/critical thinking, and innovation. Must demonstrate technical knowledge of current firewall/proxy technology and operations. Must be willing to carry a company-provided smart phone, have home high-speed Internet capability, and participate in an on-call rotation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure Internet proxy and remote access services are stable and well maintained, including firmware upgrades, policy configuration, and auditing.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Internet proxy and remote access capability and supporting operational issue resolution
- Consult with other teams and internal customers on projects to appropriately leverage tools
- Ensure security best practices are applied
- Drive strategy and innovation that aligns to long-term business objectives
- Apply strong communication, collaboration, and critical/economic thinking skills when working with customers and peer teams
- Become sufficiently knowledgeable in cross-functional tools and services
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years experience working in a complex and highly dynamic environment
- 2+ years work experience with proxy technology and/or perimeter security such as perimeter firewalls, reverse proxy, SSL VPN
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Security, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Zscaler or other proxy tools such as Blue Coat or Websense
- Experience supporting complex enterprises
- Experience with product pricing, vendor management, economic modeling of products/decisions.
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com