Tax Technology Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Industries, one of the largest private companies in America, is seeking a Tax Technology Analyst to join a dynamic tax team in the Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS office. Koch employs 125,000 people worldwide, about 65,000 of those in the United States. Our businesses have a presence in more than 70 countries across the globe and nearly $120 Billion has been invested in growth and improvements since 2003.With this level of growth, talented tax professionals with a transformational mindset are imperative to driving meaningful results for the business. As a Tax Technology Analyst, you will have the opportunity to drive that transformation and expand your international tax knowledge in an exciting and evolving tax environment. Join our collaborative team and experience the extensive range of opportunities for a fulfilling tax career at Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with various business tax teams and stakeholders to understand the data and process lifecycles, in order to drive process improvement and efficiency
- Systems administration and user support of key technology solutions (Ex. CorpTax), including training, troubleshooting, setting best practices, and driving how to use existing tools better
- Support and maintain the technology infrastructure for tax optimization, positions, and attributes
- Monitor, assess, and implement international tax related legislative and reporting changes through innovation and transformation
- Collaborate with technology partners, internal and external, to upskill your technology capabilities in an ever-changing tax and technology environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Taxation or Computer Information Science)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years of experience in corporate income tax role
- 1+ CorpTax systems administrator experience
- 2+ years of experience in US international tax role
- 1+ year of experience in data process & technology transformation
- Knowledge of a broad range of US international corporate tax matters such as GILTI, FTC, Subpart F, BEAT, E&P, 163J, and other US international attributes.
- Previous CPA firm or multi-national corporation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.