Relco is seeking a shipping clerk to join their Willmar, MN team! This role will receive in materials, ship material and/or products out, and maintain physical control of inventory.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Arrange the shipping & loading of all outgoing freight, ensuring required delivery dates are met.
- Receive all materials and verify their accuracy according to company policies/procedures and contract specifications.
- Identify received materials and distribute the resources to the proper areas according to company policies/procedures.
- Fill orders from internally generated paperwork & distribute the orders as required.
- Maintain the stocking and distributing of physical inventory to minimize losses and sustain acceptable quality.
- Handle all material returns.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience working in a shipping/receiving environment
- Previous experience using a forklift
- Basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Products
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com