Relco, a Koch Separation Solutions Company, is currently hiring for an Designer/Drafter to join their Willmar, MN team! This role will provide the detail drawings and information link between these departments: engineering, estimating, fabrication, and welding.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare design drawings specifications suitable for use in estimating, construction, and communication to third parties outside of the company.
- Prepare bill of materials.
- Produce drawings, sheet metal flat pattern layouts, & other written communications concerning projects that are accurate & delivered in a timely manner.
- Assemble informational/drawing packets & submit them to appropriate departments or areas.
- Design and prepare plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software and work through rough specifications & sketches from engineers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 year associates/technical degree in drafting (or in process) or 2+ years previous drafting experience
- Previous experience utilizing CADD software or previous training in CADD software
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Autodesk inventor
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com