We are currently seeking for an IT-OT Administrator for our Nong Khae Plant, Thailand
This role is expected to provide local support for business, manufacturing site process and operational technology infrastructure.
As an IT-OT Administrator one of the main responsibilities is to provide technical expertise to ensure successful IT project delivery, enhancements, as well as high-quality day-to-day support.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up desks with computers/laptops and necessary peripheral devices (docking stations, monitors, etc.)
- Maintain and support plant Business and Process network and security infrastructure.
- Maintain and support plant Business and Process local servers and workstations.
- Partner with Cyber security architects to secure Industrial Control Systems and enable the connected manufacturing enterprise of the future (Industry 4.0)
- Partner with Process Control and Engineering capabilities to deliver communication networks that are optimized for reliable automation
- Provide day to day operational support for system troubleshooting, service delivery/recovery, root cause analysis and resolution/remediation of technical issues demonstrating a high level of initiative.
- Work with global support team to troubleshoot issues and ensure issues are being routed to proper functional teams.
- As part of the global IT-OT team, participate in providing day-to-day support and in the implementation of projects and systems
- Manage communication with stakeholders regarding service provision and outages.
- Provide support for plant end user on-boarding and off-boarding with local HR and supervisors.
- Provide orientation and guidance to new and existing users.
- Lift and move computers, servers, and other small network devices.
- Manage onsite IT Stock/spares
- Manage IT service providers and vendors.
- Provide support for local AV/conference room systems.
- Degree in IT or related field
- Understanding and translating business requirements and use cases into value driven action
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
- Experience / knowledge of…
- Cisco equipment: Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points.
- Windows Server Environment, VMWare, and SANs
- Active Directory, DNS, Domain Controllers
- Knowledge of Cyber security best practices (i.e. Purdue Model)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously
- Previous work experience following change management procedures and maintaining a highly available infrastructure
- Ability to lift and move computers, servers, and other small network devices.
- Drive Operational Excellence with strong focus on Safety and Value Creation
- Share knowledge about standards and best practices with other manufacturing facilities
- Identify improvement opportunities and system enhancements
- Achieve superior results through the innovative application of technology
- Work independently and as part of a larger team
·Work with various technologies such as Windows Servers, End User Workstations, Wireless networks, Virtualized environments, Cloud Computing, Compute clusters, server/workstations backup, printing, scanning, and more.
·Own and support anti-virus software on plant Process workstations, laptops, and servers
·Experience with/or demonstrated aptitude to be trained on Industrial control systems (DCS/PLC)
·Provide timely follow-up and completion of internal customer requests utilizing a central helpdesk ticketing system.
·Minimum 3-5 years’ experience administrating a network of servers, desktop systems and communication devices
·Technical knowledge and troubleshooting in systems architecture, servers, data centers and networks
What Will Put You Ahead
Strong knowledge and hands-on experience supporting the Windows platform, virtual server/storage, cyber security, network technologies (wired & wireless), cloud computing and structured network cabling
A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our culture and MBM® philosophy to: